Your Dog’s Home Away from Home
Doesn’t your pet deserve a vacation too? While you’re away visiting family, friends or on a business trip bring your pet to Creekside Pet Hotel where they can enjoy the attention and activities we have to offer.
Upon arrival each pet is assigned their own enclosure of which many have easy access to an outside private “porch”. Each guest is provided a cot for their sleeping comfort. Siblings may “bunk” together if their parents so choose. Following is a typical vacation schedule.
- Each morning canine guests enjoy the fresh air outdoors. Rain or shine!
- Breakfast is served
- Lounge in their own private enclosure or participate in one of the many activities Creekside has to offer (e.g., Spa, Yappy Hour, Day Camp or Individual Play Time).
- Mid-day outdoor break
- Quiet play or nap time in their private enclosure or participate in extra activities
- Dinner is served
- Evening walk outdoors before bedtime
- Our feline friends enjoy having their own private enclosure away from our canine guests. They also have an opportunity to participate in additional activities such as a Spa experience or Meow Hour.
If Creekside provides kennel food, it’s a $5 per day charge. We serve an American-made dry food. Most pet parents choose to bring their pet’s food. Creekside encourages this practice because it’s best for their “furry kid’s” digestion to continue eating the same food they have at home.
Please note that pet parents must select and sign-off on the additional charges for services or activities such as Creekside’s food, Spa, Day Camp, Yappy / Meow Hour, Individual Play Time services at time of check-in.
If you are looking for a local veterinarian to administer vaccines before your pet's stay with us, you can check out Dr. Anderson at Ask the Vet. She hosts wellness clinics at Creekside Pet Hotel every other Thursday between 4:00 and 6:00 PM.